▶ Centrifugal Filter
· The centrifugal filter is in addition to the Full Flow Filter, where a proportion of the lubricant (10 %) supplied to the engine by the lubricant pump enters the centrifugal filter to remove the high density of the hydroforming engine during operation.
· By rotating the Jet Nozzle principle of operation and reaction, use a centrifugal force more than 2,000 times the gravity to reduce the amount of contaminants in the lubricant to 1-2 ㎛ to extend the lifespan of the filter.
▶ Benefits of Centrifugal Filter
· The life of the oil is extended as the oil cycle is increased 1.5 to 2.0 times.
· The bearing maintenance period is increased by 1.5-2.0 times after installation.
· Major causes (iron / silicon, etc.) that cause engine wear are reduced by more than 70 percent.
· Change Cleaning and Filter paper per 500 hours.
· For effective cleanup of oil, it is possible to install a single pump to build a 24-hour operation system so that it can run even when the engine is stopped.(It is most efficient at 60 ℃).
· The time to BEP is shortened.
* The advantages of this offer cost savings to customers.
▶ Centrifugal Filter RETROFIT
· Additional benefits of shipping engines are the convenience and low cost of settling.
CP 200 Tab type
CP 400 Tab type
CP 600 Tab type
CP 200 Bolt type
CP 400 Bolt type
CP 600 Bolt type